New Delhi: Adani Group has various firms listed on Share Market. Adani Ports and Particular Financial Zone, Adani Enterprises, Adani Transmission, Adani Inexperienced Vitality, Adani Energy, and Adani Complete Gasoline are listed on BSE and NSE.Additionally Learn – UIDAI-ISRO Portal: Now Find Your Nearest Aadhaar Middle In Simply Few Clicks | Deets Inside
Adani Port, Adani Enterprises, Adani Inexperienced, Adani Energy, Adani Complete Gasoline, Adani Transmission Share Costs
- Adani Ports & Particular Financial Zone Ltd. share worth is at Rs 705.05 on NSE. The corporate’s share worth is at 705.20 on BSE.
- Adani Enterprises Ltd. share worth was at Rs 1,442.80 on NSE. On BSE, the corporate’s share worth was Rs 1,443.00.
- Adani Transmission Ltd. share worth is at Rs 911.50 on NSE and the corporate’s share worth is at Rs 915.75 on BSE.
- Adani Inexperienced Vitality Ltd. share worth is at Rs 890.90 on BSE and the corporate’s share worth is Rs 894.20 on BSE.
- Adani Energy Ltd. share worth is at Rs 91.85 on NSE and the corporate’s share worth on Rs 92.00 on BSE.
- Adani Complete Gasoline share worth is at Rs 902.00 on NSE and the corporate’s share worth is at Rs 900.65 on BSE.
- All of the above talked about share costs have been recorded on June 3 after closing of Share Market.
In the meantime, Adani Ports and Particular Financial Zone Restricted (APSEZ) has reported 77 per cent bounce in internet revenue for the April-June quarter of Monetary 12 months 2021-2022 on the again of upper cargo volumes and rising market share, as per IANS report. Additionally Learn – Taapsee Pannu on Taking 10 Years to Work With Shah Rukh Khan in Dunki: Mere Paas Koi Inside Entry Nahi Hai | Unique
The corporate reported Q1 FY22 internet revenue of Rs 1,342 crore as in comparison with Rs 758 crore within the years go interval. Its consolidated income additionally grew to Rs 4,557 crore as in comparison with Rs 2,293 crore in the identical interval of earlier yr, registering a development of 99 per cent, the IANS report says. Additionally Learn – LIVE IND vs ENG 2nd ODI Cricket Rating, Lords: Pandya Departs, England In Complete Management